Monday 5 September 2011

Day 21 - Cruise


Day 21 - Cruise PV

I got on the scales today and not only had i not put on weight but i had reached my target weight!!! 1 whole week early! I was so excited and couldn't wait to update my daily report!

For my lunch I had Salmon and bread like yesterday as i enjoyed it so much we then went off to Westfield. I realised when we got to Westfield that I was so excited about reaching my target weight that i had forgotten to have my poriddge! Westfield was a nightmare as on every corner there were cupcakes and crepes and they are my two favourite things in the whole world!

On our way back we decided to go and see The Inbetweeners at the cinema. It is bloody typical, we haven't been to the cinema in ages and we have now been twice in the last 3 weeks so have had to resist the little yellow packets of M&M's crying out to me!

Before I went out I had my Nandos sckwers which filled me up and i also took a snack size bottle of Diet Coke.

I shouldn't have worried about the M&M's to be fair as the film was so funny i didn't even have time to think about it!

I'd give this day a 9/10!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment