Wednesday 7 September 2011

Day 24 - Cruise/Consolidation


Day 24 - Cruise/Consolidation

Today I had a family funeral so I must admit I didn't feel that hungry in the morning so once again I didn't have my porridge, bad i know!

I had half a day off for the funeral so had to be back by work for 2pm. As we were rushing around in the morning i forgot to bring anything with me for lunch so i stopped at the local Italian delicatessen and had a baguette with breaded chicken, tomatoes, lettuce and mayo. I must say i did munch on a handful of the crisps they gave me too.........

As i felt i had indulged at lunch I had a ham omlette for dinner and then had my chocolate porridge before i went to bed to make sure i still had my oatbran!

I will be really interested to see what the scales say about me having a baguette for lunch!

I'd give this day a 6/10

x

No comments:

Post a Comment