Monday 22 August 2011

Day 10 - Cruise



Day 10 - Cruise PP

As you can imagine i was very very nervous about going on the scales this morning due to my big Indian meal, (although all the ingredients were allowed) as well as my half glass of wine so you can imagine my surprise when i had actually lost weight! I was down to 8st 4lb 3/4! I am now only 2 3/4 lbs off my target weight so i am very happy!

I made sure that i had my chocolate oatbran porridge today too! For lunch, as i was on a PP day i had a ham omlette and made some Dukan Bread for my sandwiches next week.

I was unsure about what to have for dinner so in the end i opted for the Creamy Garlic Chicken however this time i only used 3 cloves of garlic and added some fine herbes and some basil which actually made it very tasty!

After my Creamy Garlic Chicken i went for some strawberry jelly and a nice cup of peppermint tea!

All in all a good day!

7/10

x

No comments:

Post a Comment