Monday 22 August 2011

Day 11 - Cruise


Day 11 - Cruise PV

I was so looking forward to today. It's funny really because normally i can take or leave vegetables but right now i pretty much live for my PV days, luckily for me that is every other day!

When i weighed myself this morning i seemed to have a few different readings so when i got into work i popped across to Boots and went on one of their scales. According to them i am 8st 5lbs so without my clothes that makes me about 8st 4lbs.8 which is what i had down! By the way does anyone know what measurement unit is after the pounds on the scales? I would really like to know!

I don't suppose i really need to tell you what i had for breakfast and lunch as it is the same as usual. I know i have said it before but for me this works the best on the diet as it's 2 meals i don't have to worry about a day!

For dinner i was torn between the Nandos chicken skewers with vegetables which were lush or the chicken and mushrooms. In the end i made my decision based on the fact that Dave was at the gym therefore i might as well make use of the hob while he is not in, the Nandos chicken skewers can be done on the George Forman!

Last time i put too much water into it so this time i added 100ml, funnily enough just like the recipe suggested! I also added a tiny few grains of garlic granuals. The whole meal was lovely as well as my broccoli and green beans. You really need to try it if you haven't!

Dave came back in with a Chocolate Surprise from Waitrose. I was so jealous that i just felt like raiding our fridge of all our chocolate however i resisted and instead I'm now just munching my way through some sugar free jelly.....that's if it is possible to munch jelly!! I'll leave you with that thought!

Today was 7/10!

x



No comments:

Post a Comment