Tuesday 30 August 2011

Day 16 - Cruise


Day 16 - Cruise PP

My god, i cannot tell you how worried i was about stepping on the scales this morning.....i was thinking maybe 3 or 4 lbs from yesterdays binging session! On Saturday i was 8st 3lbs 2 ounces.....today i was 8st 4lbs 6 ounces! To be honest just over 1lb i was really pleased about....well as pleased as you can be about putting any weight on!

I got straight back into the diet though. We went food shopping so i got everything i needed for this week....by the way if you are eating a lot of chicken then Waitrose are doing a bit bag of about 8 chicken breast's, individually wrapped so you can keep them in the freezer for £7!

When i came home i had my usual ham omlette......i am boring when it comes to food aren't i! It works for me right now though! For dinner i decided to make the Creamy Garlic Chicken that i had made before but even after 3 attempts i just could not get this right but by then my chicken was cooked so had to make do with plain chicken which left me feeling very frustrated i must say!

I decided to have some jelly and a bowl of chocolate porridge before bed to fill me up!

I'd give today a 5/10

x

No comments:

Post a Comment