Tuesday 30 August 2011

Day 15 - Cruise


Day 15 - Cruise PV

Well i think the picture says it all really doesn't it!

Today was my friends wedding and i knew there was no way in hell would i not be able to drink and not be able to eat the food put in front of me.I decided that was the way it was, i hadn't strayed one bit from the diet, well apart from a few sips of wine so i decided that to do it and beat myself up about it was doubly pointless.

So here is my list of shame:

4 glasses of Champagne
2 wholemeal bread roles
Leak & Potato soup
Roast Beef with roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, vegetables and gravy
Chocolate Pecan tart
2 Lindt Chocolates
1 slice of wedding cake
1 sausage role
2 large potato wedges
and finally a bar of Galaxy Cookie Crumble for the journey home!

My god just to look at it makes me feel a bit sick! I noticed how bloated my stomach was after the wedding meal and i immediately had a bad stomach as i just don't think my body knew how to deal with it all. I actually felt horrible so the positive thing that i will take away from that spectacular fail of a day is how yucky you can feel when you stuff yourself with rubbish.

I'd give this day a 4/10......not proud of myself at all!

x

1 comment:

  1. Your list made me laugh - in a nice way of course!! If you're going to lapse then do it properly, I say. It reminded me of my Day 1!!
    I have dropped now into the 62kg range! So I have gotten brave enough to try the oatbran. I was desperate the other day and added wheat bran to a yoghurt smoothie - mistake! The water retention was terrible and I actually went back up to almost my original weight. Most demotivating. Anyway, it spurred me on to get to my TW and not to lapse at all - see how that goes. My clothes are very loose. I'm wondering if my true weight may end up being a bit light, I'm hoping it won't make my face too gaunt and then the dreaded wrinkles. The lady in the article - I think you tweeted - said it's your face or your figure. I hope not!
    Good work you girl, you are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete