Wednesday 31 August 2011

Day 18 - Cruise


Day 18 - Cruise PP

Well you may have guessed from my cartoon but i had a really odd day today in the sense that i didn't feel hungry at all! I didn't have my porridge this morning, don't worry i will eat it tonight! I just didn't feel hungry this morning and when it came to lunch i felt like i had to force my sandwiches down me.....maybe my stomach has shrunk?

I have decided to treat myself, kind of a reward for sticking to the diet (cough.....minus Sunday!) and brought myself and iPad...it may not arrive until Friday but I am super excited so maybe that is why I am not hungry!

For dinner tonight I had a ham omelette as i couldn't face the idea of having another disastrous dinner while on the PP day! I used Waitrose wafer thin ham today and it was actually a lot nicer then the Sainsburys one and when it is literally the only flavour it is important to have nice ham!

I'd give today a 7/10!

x

Oh and P.S. I seem to be missing 2 days! I should be on Day 20!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there - wow you are doing amazing. Can I ask you though - are you doing exercise as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Err if i am honest, not really. I am making sure I have brisk walks during my lunch hour and standing up for at least an hour a day but that is it, oh apart from my Slendertone!
    x

    ReplyDelete