Tuesday 30 August 2011

Day 14 - Cruise


Day 14 - PP

So today was a day i was kind of dreading if i am honest. Since starting on the Dukan Diet i have kept myself away from all social events that focus on drinking however my friends 30th was not something i could ignore.

I had my usual porridge in the morning and i had a ham omlette in the afternoon. To cheer myself up I spent a long while getting ready and feeling really good about myself. Dave had brought me a fab new MAC lipgloss to wear and i felt better about myself then i had in ages. It also helped that Dave said i looked really good which boosted my confidence a lot.

When we got out i had a lot of compliments from friends i hadn't seen for a while but i must admit not even that could make me feel that great when everyone around me was drinking and I was the only sober one! I was really proud of myself for staying strong though!

I'd give this day about a 7/10!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment