Wednesday 17 August 2011

Day 6 - Cruise PP


Day 6 - Cruise PP

This morning when i jumped on the scales i was relieved to see that i hadn't put any weight on however i hadn't lost any either.......again! I had a real panic about my bloating last night which i think may be down to constipation.....either that or i am allergic to oatbran, lets hope not!

So as usual i had my chocolate oatbran porridge which was as lovely as usual! Come to lunch time i was very pleased to get to have my tuna sandwich as i actually felt very hungry! I had also taken off all the chicken from my left over skewer last night so i had that to snack on in the afternoon.

When i got home i decided to make the Creamy Chocolate Cake. Well i put all the ingredients in and if i'm honest it didn't taste of much so i did put some more cocoa powder and and sweetener in then was in the recipe. I put the mixture into 4 ramekins and filled them to the top. After 20 minutes they had risen....considerably! The mixture seems to be more like a soufflé then a creamy chocolate cake. I have tasted it and it tastes....ok but not amazing and certainly doesn't resemble the photo at all! I have taken a photo of it but they have sunk now!

My chocolate cakes after they have sunk!

So after that slightly disappointing start i made a start on my chicken soufflé. I wasn't really in the mood for it to be honest after the soufflé texture of the chocolate cake but i had planned my meals so wanted to stick to that. The chicken soufflé was very quick and easy to make however i didn't think a great deal of it if i am honest. It didn't have that much flavour and i didn't like the savoury soufflé...i had never had one before!

So all in all a disappointing day where food is concerned but never mind, not every day can be good! I would say to avoid these 2 recipes though if i'm honest.

I'd give today 5/10.......but tomorrow is another day!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment