Monday 22 August 2011

Day 9 - Cruise


Day 9 - Cruise PV

Well i can tell you know that this day went pretty much out of the window....well ok not totally but a bit!

Firstly my mistake was that, as it was Saturday i lay in until 10am and then realised we had to be at a house to view it within an hour so no chocolate porridge therefore no oatbran! This is the first day since i started that i have missed it. House viewings took a lot longer then anticipated and had to grab something between houses. I always forget how hard this is when 'grabbing' something while on the go however i made do with char grilled chicken from Salisbury's and an iced vanilla latte from Starbucks, skimmed milk and sugar free syrup of course!

We got home about 3pm so i decided to make myself an omlette as just a packet of chicken hadn't really filled the hole! It was around this time to wonder down to our local Indian as it was a sunny night. I had asked on the live Dukan chat on Friday what i could have from the Indian so i wasn't worried about that. I would order Chicken Tikka for starter and Chicken Shashlik for main as it came with peppers, tomatoes and onions!

The problem wasn't the Indian it was the sitting outside the Indian with a very small but albeit glass of white wine! I just couldn't help it! I drank half of it and left the other half and decided not beat myself up about it as that makes it even more pointless if it makes me feel miserable!

After the Indian, seeing as i couldn't have any dessert (let alone the poppadoms and naan bread!) i had one of my chocolate panna cottas when i came home.

I had a really good day and felt positive however it was annoying when i was out and about and came up against the same problem what to eat and obviously i did slip with my half a glass of wine!

I'd say it was 6/10!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment